Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

A Night Out

Go down 
+3
William Siegfried
Kaelos
Valintine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

The vampire idly listened to the man ramble on about tests or something like that. And then mention something about illegal hunters. He watched him leave after making his final comments and smiled. He waited until the man was gone from the club grounds. The hearing of a Lycan was good, but not that good. He chuckled audibly and sighed deeply. "Times like these, I remember why I enjoy being Master of the City..." The waitress came over and looked nervous. "Oh please. You have nothing to worry about. Do you truly think I lived this long by being ignorant? Besides. There are more powerful beings here than he really accounts for. Go back to work, don't fret. This attack of his won't even make the news papers..." He turned to look at Danny with a small smile.

"It should be thought of as your job. Marble has been hounding me to seek you out. And no need for a number. Just come by. If I need to get in contact with you that badly, I'll just seek out your manager..." He chuckled a bit and smiled. "Come by Friday with your band and the papers all filled out and I'll have you booked for Friday to Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Danny nodded, he smiled, it seemed that Marble had never really said anything about him, he wrote it down his number to his cell anyways, "this is the managers phone number..."he said handing it to him, and he smiled, "and if Marble didn't tell you...I'm the manager..." Danny looked at the time, but it didn't matter, he looked at Valintine, "anyways...if there is anything you need don't be afraid to call...er...nevermind that comment, but still my band is open from Friday to Sunday...so we'll be happy to play for you Mr. Valintine...."

Danny waited to see if Valintine would say anything else, if not Danny would leave, but either way it would be a simple, and he didn't really need to go off anywhere, so he waited for Valintine to say something to him.
Back to top Go down
http://residentevilrpg.forumotions.net/forum
Nathan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Nathan watched the scene with mild interest. His expression was similar to someone who was people-watching in the mall, but with a slightly defensive edge, as he still didn’t quite trust the people- creatures- whatever they were called- that surrounded him. Despite his mistrust, however, he remained fairly calm, almost stoic, save for the sprinkles of agitation in his eyes and the beginnings of his withdrawal symptoms making his hands tremble.

After spending a few years living on the streets, he was used to rolling with the punches, so to speak, and he had developed a talent for making himself fairly comfortable in any situation. A few years ago the events of the night would have rattled him, but not much did anymore. It helped, of course, that there was always one thing on his mind that was more important than anything else, and that he was usually too focused on it to really care about anything else that was going on around him.

Speaking of that wonderful obsession of his, Valintine seemed to be giving him the name of a dealer downstairs. Nathan felt his muscles tense in response to the possibility of getting a fix soon, an automatic response just like a starving dog would have if you set a steak in front of it. His ambivalent eyes flashed for a moment, interested, but subdued by force of will. After all, how was he supposed to buy it? Pickpocketing those on the dance floor downstairs was an option, but he doubted he could make enough within an hour to buy anything worthwhile, and he didn‘t want to wait any longer. He was still as Valintine and the other man had a short conversation, his eyes unfocused as he considered his options. After a moment there was a brief pause in their conversation, and he decided to take advantage of it.

“I suppose she just gives it away for free, then?” He asked, speaking up as he finally pushed off the wall, his gaze and tone agitated. Now the poor dog had the steak dangling in front of him, just on the other side of the bars of his cage.

A minute ago he had refused to turn his back on any of the supernatural and his eyes had been constantly jumping between them, but now he was willingly walking forward, his eyes focused on the master vampire of the city. He had been fading into the background, but Valintine had spoken the magic words, and Nathan found he couldn’t hold himself back; it was as if the others weren‘t even there. He rather rudely ignored them, stepping forward. He stopped at the table, reaching down and putting his fingertips against the smooth surface, leaning slightly forward. His gaze never left Valintine's, and it was full of desperation that was thinly veiled with anger. His voice was low, almost a hiss. “Because I’m a little short on cash right now, you see, I seem to remember you turning my only way of getting money into a useless metal pretzel.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: Locations :: New York :: Club Hel-
Jump to: