Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

The Mistress has a message for you all....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelos
Mistress Of The City
Kaelos

The Mistress has a message for you all.... Empty
PostSubject: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 am

Hello, my pets. -Winks while smirking some- I am Kaelos Morte, Mistress Vampiress of "Sin City" Las Vegas, Nevada. A pleasure to meet you all. -Bows before straightening up and goes to being in OOC-

Lol, yeah, had to do that. Anyways, just saying "Hello" to everyone here who decided to RP with the lot of us! Feel free to speak to me any time through PMs or even in the ChatBox. I don't bite, but you might be nibbled a bit. Lol! Anyways, can't wait to RP with you all!
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried
Alpha Lycan
William Siegfried

PostSubject: Re: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 am

indeed as we can't wait to RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Mistress Of The City
Kaelos

PostSubject: Re: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 am

Sorry for not being able to post, as I am dealing with problems body-wise and I've been working non-stop so I can get a lot of money before I start school again next Tues. >.<
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

PostSubject: Re: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:25 am

Hit them corners girl! Erm...I mean...It's okay. We understand. (just be sure you're BF is cool with it otherwise he'll be like "WTF?! OMG?! SRSLY?!" And you'll have to be like "IDK my BFF Jill...")
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Mistress Of The City
Kaelos

PostSubject: Re: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 am

Vali.... xD

College starts today ontop of work, but at least I'm in no pain. I'm sorry for not posting or anything everyone! >_<
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

PostSubject: Re: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 pm

It's fine. I'm struggling to get more members...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mistress has a message for you all....   The Mistress has a message for you all.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mistress has a message for you all....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: General :: Hello and Goodbye-
Jump to: