Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
A Night Out I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

A Night Out

Go down 
+3
William Siegfried
Kaelos
Valintine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Valintine had just gotten the news about what's going on in the government. Bella Morte, the woman from which he was once in a blood line from, had sent one of her vampires to warn Valintine. The vampire casually dismissed it. He was aware of the situation already. He did have eyes and ears in various places already. He sent her servant away with a word of thanks.

The vampire was in his club for the evening. He was dressed in an open, white, long tailed, faux fur, coat. He had no shirt on underneath, but had on black denim jeans and a pair of black boots. He was on the second floor enjoying the soft sounds of music it played as opposed to the intense, fast, and loud music played on the first. He sat alone at a table just reading his book. It was what he did when things got stressful. The Master of the City was gripped by the balls right now. He had to move carefully. If any vampires within the city fucked up, HE took the heat, and he didn't enjoy getting negative attention.

The male sighed and shook his head a bit. He waved over a vampire who worked there. She was a young thing, newly changed only two years ago by her boyfriend who was a bartender on the first floor. "Get me something to drink...I don't care what. Just make sure it's cold..." He smiled and she nodded. She came back moments later with something that had a pinkish tint to it. He assumed it was a fruit drink of sorts. He thanked her and gave her a ten dollar tip. He didn't really care. When she began to protest he waved her off, sipped the drink, and while he couldn't taste it he enjoyed the coolness of it going down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Mistress Of The City
Kaelos

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:01 pm

As a long sleek black limo pulled up beside the curb that was in front of the infamous night club Club Hel, the very last door opened up and a long smooth naked leg came out from the shadows within the limo as soft and sexy jazz music was played within the limo. The leg led up to the upper thigh where finally some clothing could be seen as the person stepped out, revealing it to be a young female. "Finally...I was getting bored of this long trip." The silky and sultry voice said on a soft sigh while a hand went through the long deep red hair of hers. she turned back to the limo and gave a wink to the beings within as she blew them a kiss. "See you later, loves. It was fun." Only to be replied with a few masculine sounding moans and groans as a few hands tried to reach out towards her. "Ah ah ah." Was all she said as she wagged her finger at the males within her limo before closing the door. She watched the limo drive off and out of view before she turned back to the building before her and walked on in.

As she walked in, she smiled as she saw a few customers were here already and dancing to the beat that was being played on the dance floor. She moved past them quite quickly, using the speed that only a Master Vampire can possess, as she was fully fed and she didn't want to waste time with those dancers who may be already drunk or just high from the adrenaline that was flowing through their system when they dance. She got into one of the many elevators and pushed the button that would lead her up to the second floor. She didn't see Vali on the first level, so her next best shot was the next level above it. A soft smirk spreads on her lips as she fixed her clothes and hair from the "exercise" she got within the limo while she waited for the elevator doors to open on the second floor. When they did, she stepped out and walked past a fledgling vampiress with a ten dollar bill within her hand. She knew where Vali was now, though it didn't surprise her really. As she entered, she smiled as she went up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck as she gave him a kiss to one of his cheeks. "Hello Vali, did you miss me?" She asked as she chuckled, as she saw Vali as a brother figure.
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried
Alpha Lycan
William Siegfried

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm

William was rather tired of the New York city, the whole area was like a pig pen during the night due to the Vampires which walked around throughout the streets. William hated Vampires, and everything that they stood for. After all he hadn't forgiven any of them for what they did to his family. William's new pack/Clan had to sign a treaty however saying they wouldn't go out attacking random Vampires again let alone start a war with a Master Vampire. The Goverment, and Vampire counsel had already given him and his clan a warning that if he would kill another one that they wouldn't hesitate in allowing his kind to be hunted so everything was for the best of his clan/pack. So long as no Vampires or Wars with Master Vampires were started then all would be okay. That saying if one of the Vampires didn't do anything to piss William of his kind off in someway that not even the Goverment or that useless counsel could step in. William had ways of making sure they weren't allowed to step into those kinds of situations by using the very treaty they signed. All in all it was fair play, and was nothing harmful towards either. William still got what he wanted and so did his clan/pack.

William's black limo had been driving around the streets of New York looking for this Club Hel, that was supposed to be owned and run by a Master Vampire. The place was also the Master Vampire's HQ of sorts. William couldn't argue about the kind of establishment the place was due to how much money the club had been raking in. Well that and the location of the club was also in the best possible place so that newly legal teens able to come party at the club seeing how it was so close. William sighed as he thought of how much money the Vampire was making. He was thinking the money was going to waste with a Vampire in charge of it. William had a nack for giving money to his clan and their families for support, it was also one of the reasons why the area around the Grey Wolf was clean and everyone had some place to work and live. William had done well enough in that area and had been making more money then spending. He was now a billionare.

William's limo soon pulled up infront of club stopping at the curb. A man dressed in a black suit, black tie, and black sun glasses came rushing out of the front passenger door, and rushed to the back and opened the door for William to come out. William sighed as he stepped out of the limo. As soon as he did however there were a good number of people lining up to meet with William. Some trying to get a job, some were journalists, and some were just trying to get with him; more so a lot of the woman. William just closed his eyes slowly and gently as he slid his hands into his pockets. His body guards were doing the job of keeping the people from ripping William apart in love and questions. William was lucky that he was one of the few Lycan's to have gained such a powerful spot amoungst the business world. His name was now well known after two years, and his rep on was a positive one, that made him and his company look good in the eyes of the world, and made a good number of nations ask for a contract to have William's tech be made for them. So far the largest one was Japan. William quickly shook all previous thoughts of his accomplishments aside for now as he entered the club walking down the stairs as cooly as possible while making his pressence known to the Vampires which inhabbited the dance floor.

It didn't take William long to hear a fimiliar voice come from one of the bars. William knew it was Kaelos the Master Vampire of Las Vegas. He quickly walked towards the location and when he came into sight of them he smiled as he gently opened his eyes, and flashed a smile exposing his wolf like teeth. He then made his way up to the two Master Vampires with a small smirk across his handsome face. William made sure that he didn't stand out from the crowd by wearing his usual civilian clothing. However one could see he was not a human or Vampire by the way he looked. His medium white/grey hair and red eyes were what make him stand out from the rest of everyone in here. He didn't come to fight so he wasn't armed, not that he would need a weapon. For now he let the two Vampires have their moment before stepping in. "Whats up?" William greeted as he sat down on one of the stools.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

It wasn't difficult to tell that Jasper wasn't very fond of the club scene. The crowds, the loud distracting music, the hot press of bodies and the wandering hands ... give him a quiet night at home, or a low-key jazz club or coffee house any day. Thankfully, Valintine's club seemed to take that into consideration, and the entire second floor was far less busy than the first. And that was where Valintine was bound to be lounging about that evening.

He picked his way through the throngs on the first floor, brushing away people who tried to grab at him and draw him into dancing. He wasn't a small man, so the crowd mostly gave way, though some were more reluctant than others. Jas rolled his eyes and continued through, scaling the stairs to the second floor. He didn't know what it was about the clubs that made people think he was free for the grabbing ... probably the alcohol. And really, he couldn't blame them. He'd been known to do dumb things under the influence, too. That was part of the appeal of the second floor, where little alcohol was served.

He wandered over to Valintine's table, narrowing his eyes at the female vampire and the wolf that had already joined him. It wasn't exactly unusual, Val was a popular guy, but he still found himself skeptical of strangers. Especially wolves. He didn't care much for canines.

Purposefully sliding into the seat next to Valintine, he gave a small, sharp smile to the newcomers. "Good evening," he said, focusing on the female vampire. She was one he had never met, but she gave off the aura of power that made his hair stand on end. "A friend of yours, Val?"
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 pm

The ancient vampire was stressed. Usually the coolness of a drink moving down his throat and over his being calmed him. Tonight it just irritated him. He missed the actual taste of food and drinks. It had been far far too long since he last tasted such things. It was a gift from the Heavens, to be able to taste that which you ate, he sighed a bit to himself and rolled his neck. He didn't miss being alive at all. He missed aspects of it though. He missed walking in daylight without fear of dying because of one slip up. He missed tasting what he ate. He missed not having the nagging, pulsing, constant pain of being "hungry". But after so many centuries of being alive, he didn't mind it. He learned to live without it. He managed for two thousand years without the sweet taste of a chocolate, the acidic rush of a sweet grape, and the annoying rush of caffeine.

Dismissing the thought he resumed looking at the papers in front of him. All incident reports involving vampires some how. None of them were at fault of course, but they were vampires, he was the master, and so he had to handle things on his end. He felt the sharp rise of power as Kaelos entered the area. He sighed to himself. Not because she was there. But because he was just tired. He didn't expect company this evening, but he wasn't complaining. He just had to alter his personality to accept company.

His hair was styled so that his right amber eye was covered heavily, denying anybody to see what color it was. However, he could still see out of that eye if he tilted his head certain ways. His left crystal blue eye was still visible and every bit as deep as usual. When he heard Kaelos coming forward he braced himself for her peppiness. A smile spread across his lips at her greeting. He hugger her arms and shrugged. "I suppose I did..." Sarcasm of course.

His senses went off again at the local Werewolf Alpha coming to his club. He rolled his eyes. "Damn..." He mumbled under his breath. He didn't mind the man. He was apathetic about him to be quiet honest. At his words he shot him a glance and smiled coyly. "Ah...My dear Siegfried...And what, may I ask, is your incentive for gracing us with your presence?" He arched a brow. The man was a tad overdressed for the club. Valintine didn't care though. Whatever floated his boat. There was no true dress code, but night clubs didn't bring formal wear to mind. His looked back as he felt a familiar aura step onto his grounds. He guided Kaelos to a seat next to him, and looked at Jasper as he took a seat next to him.

The vampire leaned over and kissed Jasper's neck lovingly. "Be nice...This is Kaelos. A sister of mine...so to speak. And you know William of course..." He flicked his blue iris to the Werewolf as he draped an arm around Jasper to hold him close.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:44 am

Jas tilted his head to the kissing, sliding his arm around Valintine's waist. He still kept his eyes squarely on the strangers. He wasn't exactly trusting of some of these underworld denizens, especially not strange vampires he had yet to feel out. Kaelos felt very old ... but then, if Val approved of her and even called her a sister, then she was probably okay.

He nodded at the female vampire. "A pleasure to meet you," he said. "I hope you enjoy yourself in New York. And yeah, I know William."

Or at least, knew of him. He was supposed to be the alpha male of the local werewolf pack, and the owner of some kind of large business. This didn't change the fact that he usually avoided the company of canines, save for his friends who had already proven trustworthy. He shifted in his seat, managing not to bare his teeth at the werewolf.

"How are you, William? It's been a long time."
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Mistress Of The City
Kaelos

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 am

Kaelos looked over to the male werewolf that entered the room where she and Vali were. She didn't hate the entire Werewolf race or hate all Lycans. In truth, she was fine with them. The only one she hated was the Werewolf that had killed her lover when she was younger and she has already killed that bastard so all was well. She turned her attention back to Vali as she smirked and chuckled silky. "I missed you too, my favorite Master Vampire." She then noticed as another came into the room as well. Before she can introduce herself, Vali did so to both of them. "Ah...you must be Jasper, Vali has spoken much about you. Also, thank you. Feel free to stop by Las Vegas anytime you wish." Kaelos smiled, showing her fangs, before she turns her head. "As for you, I have heard about you. A pleasure to meet you both." She said as she bowed her head to them both as a sign of showing some respect to them, but she still winked and smirked at them both as it was her natural seductive nature. One of her brows quirks up as she leans back within her chair, crossing one leg over the other. This causing her dress to ride up her leg a bit, but she didn't seem to care or to notice.
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried
Alpha Lycan
William Siegfried

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:40 am

William was rather likeing the outcome of how many people were showing up one of them was a fimilar face, none other than the alpha male of the kittens who seemed to be in his way with some things. He wasn't a hater towards them but they were known for being rather rude towards his kind, although it was to be expected seeing how they were like cats and dogs, although the combat would be deadlier then that of a real dog and cat. They were almost equal in skill and power, which was to be expected of an Alpha. William was going to enjoy this quite a bit. The little kitten appeared to be gay or bi, from the looks of it. William sighed and shook his head as he dismissed his little games for the vampire lycan couple who seemed to be rather too into each other at the moment. William didn't care that they were both men, it was just the thought of a lycan and a master vampire being together that bothered him. He didn't show this in anyway however and just turned towards the bartender and ordered a rather strong drink of just pure vodka. The bartender was rather shocked but none the less she got his drink and placed it in front of him. William smiled, and gave her a tip of $20, and gave her a wink, which made the female bartender blush brightly and turn away taking her tip and moving to help someone else quickly. William watched as she made her way towards someone else and licked his lips before turning to face the three powerful figures in front of him. William took a quick swig of his drink before putting it down and and folding his arms as he listened to Vali greet him with a somewhat friendly greeting. William mearly nodded his head in reply with a smile on his lips.

William continued to watch the man as he introduced the two others to each other. He found them rather amusing. More so how he watched how Vali was greeting the lycan. William raised a brow and stood up shaking his head, he then moved closer towards the three of them and sat down near the vampire Kaelos. William didn't really have an answer to Vali question yet but he came up with one now. At first it was to talk to him about the rising number of supporters there were in favor of the bill being passed. Now though he had another reason. For now it was just scouting out these three. He wanted to know if they were just like many of the other Vampires or Lycan's he's met in the past. So far they did not. They seemed friendly enough for his liking yet he would rather in the pressence of someone close to him who was away right now. William quickly pushed the thoughts of his mate away, sighed when the Lycan greeted him, and then smirked when Kaelos greeted him. "Like wise Kaelos, as for why I'm here Vali, I'll let you think that out, and I see your still alive, and well Jasper... I see you've taken a Master Vampire as your owner..." William replied to the three of them. William then chuckled a bit as he noticed Kaelos and Jasper expose their fangs to each other. William thought it was weird when people did that. He couldn't help but show his often times since his teeth were stuck looking like the teeth of a wolf. However he just watched with a smirk and a cheery face. "Ah, I already see the start of a beautiful friendship between you too." William muttered in a scarcastic tone. Yet the site of Jasper and Vali brought memories of his mate. He missed her, and his lips ached for hers. He wished she was here with him. Yet she wasn't, which brought a sour feeling in William. So he took quick chug of his vodka finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:10 am

Valintine licked Jasper's neck as he exposed it more. He shifted his eyes mischeviously to the other lycanthrope. He could sense his emotions on the rise from their actions. Sensing emotions made Valintine's day. It was his amusement. So little could be hidden when one could feel the entire spectrum of emotions as well as detect lies. He slid a hand over Jasper's thigh a bit and nipped his neck teasingly. The vampire had already fed tonight, but for his Jasper he could always make room. The sparked, electrifying, power filled blood of Lycans was so tasty. He pulled back from the man but still kept his arm around him as a possessive thing.

"I no more own Jasper than I do Kaelos. He is with me by choice and choice alone." He gave a light "hmm" before he kissed Jasper's cheek. "At least he is until I Mark him..." He smiled coyly and then sighed. Enough pleasure for now. His face was masked over to the point that it seemed unreal. It was smooth and emotionless. His body was void of anything except for amusement for this night.

He looked at the waitress as she walked away and rolled his eyes. He hated new vampires. They were so inept with hiding facial expressions. He turned back to William. "Men like you do not play games...Not unless they desire to have games being played upon them..." He smiled darkly. "And...to my knowledge, Mr. Siegfried, you are a man of business. Well...business men certainly enjoy playing games, it's all they do, but when the tables are turned...Well...Things tend to get less amusing for them at that point." He rubbed Jasper's lower back tenderly.

"So...I'll ask you once more...What brings you here?" He crossed his legs and yawned a bit. The night was so young. But still he was barely amused. The smell of William's sour attitude was brightening his night though.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 am

The night sky so beautiful the man thought to himself as he walked down the sidewalk he wondered if one could truly understand the beauty of the night or if there were always things unseen. He assumed no one could truly see the true beauty of the night not even himself after all he was just a small being in such a big world. To the club called Hel he walked ever so slowly though he could move faster then most could comprehend, he felt no need to move quickly there was no point in such a thing he had all the time in the world after all. He had heard the rumors of this club it was supposedly quite good so he decided he would at least try it after all better to try and not like then never try and regret for all eternity. He walked into the club looking at a few things on the walls and talking with a few of the bouncers he found that the lounge would be the best place to go as it had the least amount of people besides the dining area. That is where he would go as the noise and large groups of people he did not like to bother with they blocked the 'flow' of things around him or at least so he thought. He wondered how many others like him there were in this club tonight, would they be friendly or would they be hostile either way it didn't matter as he wouldn't be surprised by either reaction towards him. He was a wanderer someone who little was known about and often those that weren't known were considered to be enemies, he hoped the people here had a little more class then that but he did not let his hopes get too high. Into the elevator he walked and pressed the button for the second floor, he felt the elevator shift upwards carrying him towards his desired destination. As he heard the ding noise that indicated he was on the floor he wanted and the doors opened he walked out onto the second floor ever so slowly just like on the sidewalk he had all the time in the world still. The young looking man was of course a vampire of notable age he was nearly two thousand years old, yet even with this age hardly anyone of this time knew of him. He was Zenkichi Hitoshi a Master vampire with no town under his rule no servants to speak of he was a ghost to most.

As he walked out of the elevator he was able to be seen by everyone there he was not a head turner or at least he did not think of himself as a head turner. Even as a vampire he was not something godly or amazingly handsome he was just noticeable, at least that is what he thought of himself. His semi long brown hair mostly hung down the sides of his head though a few tufts spike outwards in an almost messy manner. His skin was pale but not overly so like one would see in a B rated movie on television, it was merely like he hardly got into the sun which was believable if they knew what he was then they would understand the little joke. Not a mark marred his face it would seem he had flawless skin, his eyes were his most appealing quality they were a dark red like the color of blood they were crimson and they made people want to look at them. His clothes now are more modern usually he dresses like the middle class worker of this time, a white cotton T shirt adorns his upper body along with a black sweater jacket. His pants often consist of black jeans but without the tear and wear that the young human folk seem to like so much, his shoes vary on the situation but tonight he wears black boots with metal toes. Around his neck he wears three different necklaces one is a simple black string necklace with a gold cross instead of silver, the second is another black string necklace with a granite yin and yang symbol carved into it. The last necklace is made up of leather strings crossed over each other with metal carved into the shape of a dragon all around it making it seem as if a silver dragon is curled around his neck. Upon his right hand Zenkichi wears three rings one on the pointer finger, middle and his thumb. The thumb ring is of silver color but not actual silver and is shaped like an oval to fit on his thumb, the top has been encrusted with red marble and green marble. The second ring is of gothic make it is in the shape of angel wings but grey and darkened that run along the length of his middle finger. The last ring upon his middle finger is plain compared to the others, it is silver in color and riddled with cross shaped holes all along it. Zenkichi is not an imposing figure at all one would look at him and think that he is an average person not one to show up on the radar. His body through clothes looks lean but not weak he gives off an animalistic vitality, that most can sense as they look at him.

He looked around on the second floor with his crimson eyes taking in the details of the place and the people upon the floor with him. He could see groups of people littered about the floor some laughing, while others quietly talked with each other. One group he noticed clearly was a group of about three or four people sitting in front of the bar there seemed to be a slight tension in the air he thought as he looked at them for a brief second. He began to walk towards the bar slowly as always he felt no need to hurry in the ten seconds it would take him to cross the floor nothing would happen there was no need to display his speed here. As he reached the bar he did not even glance at the people gathered about he had already looked enough at them, three were male one was a female. There were two males that seemed to be a couple or at least playing with one another, the other male seemed tense maybe the sight of two men together was causing him to be uncomfortable he thought to himself. The female caught his eye earlier but only for a second as she had a unique hair color one which he had to admit he liked but would not tell her that. He noted the looks others on the floor gave the female she was attractive he admitted to himself so it was not a wonder why they would be doing so. As he sat at the bar only two or three seats from the little group he looked at the bartender, she was young though you can't judge by appearances he thought to himself. As she asked what he wanted "Red wine make it something smooth and full of flavor please" he spoke with a soft and melodic tone. As she brought his drink he handed her the money and sipped at his drink, she had done well he thought as he felt it glide down his throat. It was a real shame that he couldn't taste the wine properly, but he didn't really need to after all he did not get anything from it. Slowly he began to twirl the wine glass round and round watching as the dark liquid which could pass for blood if it were not so watery swirl around in his glass making a tiny whirlpool within it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Jasper shifted, feeling the tension in the air and coming off of Valintine. He still couldn't tell what Kaelos's purpose was, beyond a social call. She didn't seem to be causing the tension. The werewolf, on the other hand ... Val was clearly suspicious of his presence, and that didn't do much to endear Jas to the canine. His lip curled at the mention of "owner," though he didn't get the chance to argue the point before Valintine shot that idea down. "Owned," indeed. As if anyone could own him.

He yawned a little, bored with the politics. Of course he had heard about the bills that might pass ... who in the lycanthrope community hadn't? But the way he saw it, there was little he could do, beyond helping keep the peace where he could. He was an alpha without a pack, and thus had no one he could lead. Were-tigers were scarce enough, and as far as he knew, they were mostly in Las Vegas, where Kaelos had said she was from. And thus the politics kind of bored him, beyond the extent that they directly affected him.

He squeezed Val lightly around the waist, rising from his seat. "I think I need a drink," he said. "It was good meeting you, Kaelos." He nodded slightly at the female vampire and headed over to the bar, ordering a good stiff drink. He was going to need it, if he'd have to deal with werewolves.

Glancing over, he saw a lone vampire with brown hair and red eyes, sipping lazily at a glass of red wine. Again he felt the aura of age and power making his hair stand on end like a static volt, and he sighed, ordering a refresher on his drink. It was only business as usual, though the vampires seemed to be older and more powerful than usual, lately. At least the still-healing bite marks on his neck would provide a clear sign that he was already taken.
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 pm

As Master of the City, a lot of things fell on his shoulders to control, moderate, mediate, supervise, remove, add, so on and so on. Most of the younger vamps looked up and only saw a supremely powerful vampire that gave them their animating powers, i.e. their ability to rise during the night. But a Master of the City did not truly need to appear powerful, and Valintine hated to. He always masked his power and his true age. After all, as Master of the City anytime a vampire entered his territory he had to meet with them to allow them passage, or at least send someone to meet and greet with them. It was just the way things were. Vampires come in, Valintine handles their entrance, they go about their separate ways. Entering the city of another Vampire without negotiating their stay is one of the worst insults to a vampire. It is disrespectful and similar to saying "I challenge you and your weakness. You have no right to rule." The only vampires who truly did that were either the Harlequin, assassin vampires whom served the Council and were capable of terrifying things even by a Master Vampire or Alpha Were's standards, or rogue vampires.

Nonetheless, he was very much aware when he picked up the supernatural energies of Zenkichi entering the club. He had gotten to feeling that he wasn't exactly the social type, so him being here surprised him. He looked passed the group to view the vampire. He smiled at him and traced him with his eye. He debated calling him over. Of course a little extra muscle wouldn't hurt if the Alpha Werewolf decided to try and pull something. But even he couldn't possibly be that bold or stupid. Valintine felt old in the minds of others whom could sense age, but as stated he likes to keep his true age hidden. Even with his hidden age, his power was undeniable. He doubted he'd need to involve Zenkichi to insure that William didn't pull anything, but of course doing so anyway wouldn't hurt at all. Valintine would much rather live another thousand years known for his paranoia, over cautiousness, and even be known as cowardly, than die because he was prideful and arrogant.

He turned a bit in his chair and shot a coy smile at the newcomer. "Zenkichi...come over won't you? No use in coming here of all places and being a stranger...Please, join us." He allowed Jasper to leave his side for now. He might call him back if he got bored again though.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Taylor

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Nathan blended into the crowd on the lower floor of the club, melting into the mass of people, the pounding music, and the flashing lights. This environment was home to him, and he felt more at ease in the busy scene than in the more intimate one upstairs, which is why he had chosen to leave the upper room a little over an hour ago when Valintine had given him the option. Nathan was still wondering why the vampire had brought him here only to turn him lose, but he supposed he should just be thankful that he wasn’t out on the street or dead in an alley at that moment. Technically, he supposed, he did owe Valintine his life, not that that sort of thing meant anything to him.
He stayed away from the bar, knowing that alcohol wouldn’t have any affect on him thanks to the chemicals already running through his veins, but he did manage to amuse himself by mingling with strangers. He talked to a couple of them, but the conversation never made it past casual flirting, and by the time over an hour had past he was getting bored, not to mention his high was starting to wear off. He decided to revisit the man that had brought him here, if for no other reason than to ease his restlessness.
He took the elevator to the second floor, stepping into the much quieter room as the automatic doors shut behind him. His eyes scanned the room, and he noticed that quite a few more people had joined Valintine since Nathan left him here not so long ago. He scanned the handful of people warily, noting that none of them seemed to be really… human. It set him on edge, but he walked forward despite his instinctual warning.
Nathan was nothing more or less than your average person, but with the addition of a drug habit and the lack of a home. He was on the tall side at 6’, too thin for his own good, although strong and fairly muscular for his weight. His skin was pale- although it looked almost tan compared to some of the others in the room- his black hair hanging in his bright blue eyes. He wore dark designer jeans and a nice graphic t, clothing he could never afford, but, thanks to the vampire he was walking towards, had been able to steal earlier that night. He’d had a jacket, too, but it was too warm in the club and he‘d lost it at some point in the past hour.
He carried himself with a strange mix of confidence and caution, his posture tall and straight but his eyes wary and constantly scanning the room, as if he didn’t trust a single one of the people around him. He didn’t. He had, after all, always tried his best to ignore the entire supernatural world, and had been successful until earlier that day, when he mistakenly pulled a gun on a certain master vampire.
“You’ve gained a few friends, haven‘t you?” Nathan said dryly as he stopped a few feet in front of Valintine, keeping the same distance from the others as well and not hiding his distaste for the group. He crossed his arms, revealing the long scar that ran from his right shoulder to the crook of his elbow, along with the many scars on forearms. A couple of them were burns from putting out cigarettes on his skin, but the rest were track marks, fresh needle punctures layered upon old scars, hundreds of them lined up along the veins of his arms.
Nathan’s eyes jumped between the various characters that were standing or sitting in front of him, and then came to settle on Valintine. His gaze was edgy, restless and impatient, wondering why he was still here, and if he should- or could- leave.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Mistress Of The City
Kaelos

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:06 am

Kaelos just stayed quiet as William spoke about Vali owning Jasper as a pet or perhaps a sex slave. She didn't say anything as she knew Vali could handle himself in situations such as this. Besides it was none of her business and to her it wasn't something to get all huffy puffy about. She wasn't much of a fan when it comes to politics, as she lives by the life that the city she watches over goes by....pleasure and all around fun. Though the bill is an important topic, but boring nonetheless in her perspective. When William spoke about a beautiful relationship starting, the female Master Vampire just smirked and snickered. “Now, now. I may have fangs, but I don't bite. Well....unless they want me to.” She snickered as she closed her eyes some and rubs along her neck. She could tell he was being sarcastic, but she wasn't going to let his sour mood ruin her own uplifted one. She didn't see him much of a threat, she has lived almost two thousand years fighting to keep her place as well as to keep everyone within her city in line. About the time when Vali asked William once more for the reason why he was there in the first place, she started to get up from her seat and fixed her clothes since they rode up a bit on her body.

When she looked up as Jasper spoke to her, she smirked in a playful nature as she nodded back to him. “A pleasure meeting you as well, Jasper. Make sure to keep my dear friend out of trouble, be on your toes.” A sexy chuckle escapes her lips as she caught sight of yet another Master Vampire from the corner of her eye. She felt his presence before and even felt his eyes watching them from afar, though she wondered why he didn't walk on over to them when they were just chatting. Kaelos looked over to Vali as she smirked some. “I'll be back, I just need some red wine. This political talk is starting to bore me to death sadly.” She walked past Zenkichi as she went to the bar, winking towards him in a playful and seductive manner before she turned her attention to the bartender. “Hello darling, I'll have a glass of the best red wine you have.” The bartender blushed some as he went under the bar to get what she wanted and started to pour. As he did, she flicked out a fingertip, causing some of the wine to land on her finger before it fell into her wine glass. A smirk appears on her lips before she brought her finger to her mouth and tasted the wine. “Mmm....delicious, a perfect year. Thank you.” The female took the glass, catching sight of a human that just walked up to Vali and the others while she was away from the group at the time. As she made her way back to them, she sipped on her red wine a tiny bit.

“Well, well. A human. A pleasure to meet you, I'm Kaelos.”
She greeted the male as she held out her free hand for him to shake. Holding the wine glass with her other hand, a lipstick mark on the side of the glass she sipped from.
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm

---------------> Angel's Peak

Danny entered the club hoping this so called Valintine that Marble was talking about, he made sure to stay away from wandering hands since there seem to be so many, Danny quickly went to the one of the waitresses, of course this one was a vampire as well, his pulse was quickening, but he tried to lower it to a pace at which it wouldn't attract attention, not like it would even matter though, he looked at her with bored eyes, "I'm looking for someone named Valintine..." Danny asked dryly, the vampire girl looked at him as though he were some sort of pest, but she answered him anyways, "he's on the second floor with some...friends....of his...." she said.

The way she said friends made Danny unease, to him that meant others like him, he was thinking over his situation, but he looked at the girl, "I see...I don't want to bother him...while he's at the meeting, is there somewhere I can wait?" Danny asked her, she raised an eyebrow, but yet again she answered, "You can wait either here...or you may go to the bar ahead which is the third floor...."

Danny thought it over again, "alright I'll go to the bar area than.... I rather not...be somewhere around here...especially if I don't know who the hell is grabbing at me...."he said walking to the elevator in back, "I'll send someone to Mr. Valintine stating you wish to see him..." she said going back to work, when Danny waved at her.

He went through the crowd being low and unnoticable as possible, already someone try to make a grab at him to dance with them, but he ducked the arms missing by only a hair as he now started to walk quicker, he was glade he made it to the elevator in time for the door to close, he pushed on the 3 button and leaned against the walls of the elevator for support, well...at least it ain't like Angel's Peak......
Back to top Go down
http://residentevilrpg.forumotions.net/forum
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 pm

He had been staring into his glass at the tiny whirlpool that had formed due to his constant movement of the glass when he heard a voice, there were many voices he could here but his one stood out because they were saying his name. What a surprise someone actually knows my name in this world, he thought to himself as he set his glass of red wine down gently. His crimson eyes focused on the one who had called his name out so blatantly, as he saw who had spoke his name he was not surprised. It was one of the people who was in a small group a male with orange colored hair and different colored eyes, it was a bit odd to see but he had seen much worse on others. Not only had this male whom he did not know speak his name he spoke to him like they were old friends that had not seen each other in a long time. It was a it strange he thought, that people knew of him but he did not know of them it was not that he did not wish to know them but he also did not feel the need to actively seek out others like himself. To refuse the offer would be rude as this male he could tell now that he actually paid attention to him was a master vampire like himself. If he had to guess by the fact that they said a master vampire ran this club and also owned this town he would have to guess that this male was the master vampire of new york. He didn't mind others but the tension in the air around this tiny group was a bit much to want to be around, one could even say the air around them was stagnant now. He would not refuse the offer though if the hostilities began he would take no part in them as long as none of the people here attacked him. Confrontation was something he did not like but that did not mean he would roll over so if they attacked he would retaliate with equal or more force just to prove a point. He was still thinking over several things when the only female of the group separated from them and walked over to the bar, he watched her antics with the bartender. She was a wily one he had to admit giving off the feeling of seduction and want drawing males she chose to her so she could play with them. In some ways she was a lot like himself playing but never settling for one person, as he knew well that there was no way to stick with one person for an eternity it just got too boring to do so.

He noted that she had ordered red wine like himself why would she do that he wondered, was this a sign to him or was she merely a fan of smooth wine the only one who knew was her. The wink as she had passed him had been noted which he had given a soft smile in return though it was more of a challenging grin. She was used to being in control of her playmates most likely he thought, though she would find Zenkichi to be different in all his times of lust he was the dominant one. But who knew if these thoughts were pointless as she had merely winked at him it could have been flirty teasing for all he knew so he switched his attention once again to the group as another male a human this time joined in. This young human he had to admit annoyed him already his emotions were erratic, he made things annoying to Zenkichi not to the point of wanting to kill the young man of course Zenkichi was a civil person well vampire. Zenkichi held up his glass as he stood from the bar seat he had been in and walked over to the group, he pointed the rim of the glass at the male master vampire. He gave a gentle smile that never reached his eyes "a pleasure to meet those like myself though I have not a clue of your names" he said in a joking tone. His voice was soft and silky it seemed to glide through the air and caress the ears of whoever heard it, many would have thought he was a singer of fine music but it was just the tone of his voice. He gave a slight bow to everyone there even the human "I shall introduce myself to those who know not of me which is most likely most of you" he said joking once more. "My name is Zenkichi Hitoyoshi again it is a pleasure to be within your company in this fine establishment". Though he had been born in the era of samurai and had rose to advance with the times his formal tone had never disappeared and probably never would he liked to show respect even if others did not wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried
Alpha Lycan
William Siegfried

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

William wasn't liking how everyone seemed to forget how he couldn't start a way or start trouble anywhere outside of his domain within New York. He could see that everyone was staring him down almost. Of course it was doing nothing to him in anyway, other than making him a bit more bored with the lack of action, and when everyone began talking and greeting each other he was about ready to head desk in boredom. Though he knew he couldn't, he wanted to look as if he had some interest even though he didn't. He just wished he could do something. As he listened to everyone's little conversation with each other, he grew more and more bored, and felt the want to leave. He had no real reason to be here anymore if they all knew about how the bill was becoming more critical. Of course things were leaning more so to the free killing of Vampires, and the legal racism towards Lycan's. However he would be unaffected. After all he held two super powers under his belt who were rather fond of William's business, and his day to day activities around the rest of the world. He had more then enough contacts to allow him and his pack/clan out of the US, and into either Canada, Russia, China, or Japan. William liked the thought of moving to Japan if he could build his own Japanese castle. However that was unlikely unless he could find a large free piece of land.

William quickly shook off those thoughts for now and looked back at Vali and the others in time to hear what Vali said. William mearly shrugged and began tapping his nails against the tap. "I guess I have no real reason for being here... Oh by the way I'm no longer a threat to any of you. I thought you two would remember how both the US goverment, and your useless Vampire counsel threaten me not to cause any trouble outside my areas of control. So I couldn't kill you guys even if I wanted to due to risking a war I know I couldn't win unless the bill here was passed in favor of killing your kind off." William replied to Vali, and everyone's stares. William then leaned back after stopping his nail tapping on the tab, and closed his eyes. He didn't need them right now. He had his senses and his hearing. He could feel the pressence of a Vampire or lycan coming in, and he could hear a human come in. However for now nothing was happening other than Kaelos and Jasper talking, and how Jasper was going to get a drink. He paid no mind to the little kitten as he went to get a drink. Then came in another Master Vampire. William was far from scared of the Vampire's pressence. He also knew this one as well. He'd known of him from Japan. His movements were the same along with his voice. William continued to sit and listen with his eye closed and his head resting on the bar table. He mearly let out a yawn when Vali greeted the other Vampire, and then after he had done so, he heard the heavy footsteps of a Human walk up greeting the group or rather pointing out that Vali had a good number of friends. "Wrong boy, I would sooner see Vali and every one of these Vampire's dead then be a friend of theirs." William pointed out in a bored and tired tone as he continued to rest his head on the table.

After he was done with his greeting he heard Kaelos walk behind him and head towards the bar to get a drink. He liked her more than the other ones here, because she knew he wasn't a threat. Far from it as of right now unless in his territory. As he listened to her brush away he could hear her little flirtaious movements and words towards the Master Vampire from Japan, and the low level Vampire serving out the drinks. William sniffed and he could seem the powerful sent of smooth red wine from both Zenkichi, and Kaelos' glasses. William sighed he knew they couldn't taste shit all, and were acting as if they could to keep up with their little acts of being human. As he relaxed some more in his spot he kept his ears open to the whole club. As he continued to listen around he heard male speaking about how he wanted to meet with Vali. William sighed as he continued to listen to the conversation and lightly lifted his head up with his left hand then rested it on his left elbow. "Hey Vali someone's here to see you, he's heading up to the third floor of this place waiting for us to leave, thinking he'll 'bother' you." William told Valintine in a tired tone while he still had his eyes closed. William opened his eyes, and turned towards the Japanese Vampire Master, and watched as he replied to Kaelos' flirting. He did rather well, and could tell he was much the same way. Kaelos would lose the fight for who'd be on top when and if they were having sex. William sighed and head desked as he tapped the bar table with his knuckle, and pointed to his glass asking for the bar tender to fill it up. The woman he had hit on earlier did so and was still blushing. William could feel she was lusting for him, yet he pointed down to the floor letting her know she already had a lover. William wasn't one to sleep with another man's woman, or cheat on his mate.
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Valintine dismissed William's pride. He would address it later. For now he turned his attention to the male whom approached him. Indeed, when Valintine first came to the club for the night, he had brought company with the intention of spending an evening with him. But business before pleasure, and you never mix the two. Although, when you were an Incubus or a Succubus, pleasure was your business. He looked up at the male, and looked him over again. He made sure that the clothes he had given him looked fine. "Join us. Pull up a chair. Get what you will..." Was all he said to him. His mismatched eyes were focused on him for a moment, and he shot him a coy smile before looking away and at the new Master Vampire on the scene.

"Hello Zenkichi. Sorry for not being able to meet with you in person upon your arrival. Things have been...hectic here since the bill and all. My name is Valintine. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He smiled warmly at the vampire and bowed his head respectfully. Valintine was older than the male, he could feel it. Or at least what he felt of the male's age he assumed he was older. Then again, Valintine made himself feel younger to people as well by a few hundred years. Nonetheless, he wasn't a vampire on a power trip. He wasn't without his manners. He lifted his head and turned back to William whom spoke again.

"I am well aware of the boy, William, you don't, after all, live to be as old as I without working eyes and ears..." He smiled a bit and summoned the girl from before. "Go to the third floor. Tell the human child who is looking for me to join me down here. If he insists on staying up there, tell him that he will have to come back tomorrow night then to meet with me. He has my word that he will not be harmed here though..." The girl nodded and scurried off. He looked over at Jasper for a moment to be sure that he wasn't getting into any trouble. Of course he wouldn't be starting problems, but people here are quiet grabby and he knew the Lycanthrope didn't do well with grabby. When he was satisfied he looked back to William.

His eyes were dead. Not the kind of dead that came from heartache and sadness. Not the kind that came from anger. The kind that came from a man whom had no problems killing. The kind that came from a man who was dead inside, void of feeling anything. Valintine was a lover before a fighter, but no matter what hat he wore, he was always as close to a sociopath as you could get without being diagnosed.

"Allow me to make this perfectly clear, Mr. Siegfried. You're companies, your men, they mean shit to me and the people under me. Why? Simple. You cannot save them all. I am well aware of your precious ability to resist a vampire's call. I am familiar with your resistance to us rolling your mind. You may even be able to spare the wolves under you from our call. But there are two problems there. One, you cannot save them forever. And eventually you'll crash from exhaustion, which is when we will then have you. And two, you cannot spare them from being rolled. You wish to remain here, in MY club, with MY people, fine. I truly do not care. But do not be so foolish as to say that if the bill was passed you could win. I assure you, the outcome is not so black and white..."

He looked at him for a moment longer before smiling a dark smile. "Now then...unless you actually came here to chat about who would win in a silly little fight between you and I, I do suggest we change the subject, non?" He took a small sip of his drink, the smile still dancing on his face, and enjoyed the cool feeling as it traveled down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Danny looked at the receptionist that had told him she would tell Valintine, "he wishes for you to join him down on the second floor....if not you'll have to come back tomorrow...." she said flatly, though she couldn't help but look up and down him as if sizing him as a morsel, Danny didn't want to be near her, but he had to see Valintine, if not, then Marble would kill him.

He suddenly got up and walked to the elevator, "alright....I'll join him downstairs...thank you, didn't mean to be a nuisance...." he said walking into the elevator, he pressed the key to the second floor, again leaning against the wall of the elevator staring at the door, his heart thumping with each movement from elevator, then he could breath, his Tuberculosis was acting up again, it may have been from the worries, or just being near the vampires, he quickly took out his medication and swallowed the pill just as the door opened.

He stood there with his hand still to his mouth, he stared at them for a moment before letting his hand drop to his side, he looked at the ones around Valintine, the one he thought to be Valintine, he thought about, well...he looks like the kind of guy that Marble would go for....though.... He does have men near him.

Danny stepped forward out of the elevator, but he stayed near it just in case he could make a quick escape, he still didn't trust being somewhere new to him, but he couldn't get a word out, he cursed under his breath for not being born to speak straight forward like Tabool. Instead he just stood there looking down, not wanting to make eye contact, all he could say was, "I came here to speak to you...Marble directed me toward this place...thinking it would be good for my band....."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Taylor

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 am

Nathan kept his back against the wall, his arms crossed in a somewhat defensive pose as his eyes flickered around the group once more. He listened to the conversation without understanding much of it, as the politics of this group were completely unknown to him, and frankly, he didn’t mind keeping it that way. He wasn’t completely oblivious, however, and he did catch on to the mild tension between Valintine and one of the others seated in the room. He arched a brow as the seated man revealed his distaste for those around him, glancing between the two of them with mild interest.

His attention was stolen, however, when a woman approached him. He turned to face her, sensing she wasn‘t quite… human. She confirmed his suspicions when she referred to him as “a human” before she introduced herself.
Nathan was relatively sheltered when it came to the supernatural- not because his lifestyle in general had been sheltered (far from it) but because he had never interacted with any vampires or lycans- and so he wasn’t sure what to expect from the woman. He tensed at her approach, but found her to be polite, even a little forward. Not many had the confidence to simply walk up to someone the way she had.

“Nathan,” He responded simply, his eyes meeting hers, one corner of his lips twitching upward in a brief smile. His response was bare-minimum, not even returning her greeting; Nathan wasn’t the most polite to begin with, and he was in an environment that set him on edge. He did reach out and take the hand she offered, though. As he pulled his hand away he felt it tremble, and he flexed it into a fist before lowering it to hide the weakness. He needed another hit, soon, but he found it unlikely that he would find any of his craved chemical around here. He tried to ignore the all-to-familiar sense of desperation that was rising in his chest, but it wasn't an easy task.

His eyes jumped nervously to the elevator as the doors opened and someone else stepped out to join the group, as if debating whether or not he should try to leave, before Valintine caught his attention. “I think I’ll stay standing, thanks.” He said bluntly, meeting the vampire’s eyes for a moment before the other looked away. He caught the coy smile, but didn’t make a move to respond. Valintine's attention was being pulled in another direction, now, anyway, which Nathan found he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 am

Business had certainly seemed to pick up ... that spelled good things for Valintine's profits through the club, if they could keep up the high flow of new people wandering through the lounge and buying red wine that they couldn't taste. Jasper watched as the vampires seemed to flock to the bar and order the drink. Maybe they just liked it because it looked like blood ... Val had told him often enough that he was unable to taste anything but blood without the assistance of a human or animal servant.

He rose slowly from his seat at the bar, returning to the table where Val and the rest of his companions were sitting. He could already feel the effects of the alcohol ... even with the enhanced metabolism of a were-tiger, he was a bit of a lightweight when it came to drinking. He settled back in beside Valintine, focusing again on the alpha werewolf. Despite his protestations of peaceful intentions, he still didn't seem especially friendly, not with the way he so casually commented that he would rather see the vampires dead than be friends with them. Not so long ago Jasper might have sympathized with that sentiment, but having a vampire for a lover changes your perspective, just a bit.

"If you're not here to make trouble, and you're not here to make friends, I honestly don't see why you came," he grumbled quietly at William. "Just to tell us about some kind of truce? This club is neutral ground anyway. You might have a fuckton of wolves at your call, but I don't think they stand a chance against a club full of vampires and us lycans who don't give two shits about your petty rivalry."

He settled back, sipping at his drink. The alcohol seemed to have loosened his tongue, and in any case, he resented the judgement he sensed from William that he was somehow sleeping with the enemy. The way he saw it, of both lycanthropes and vampires could get their sides to behave and work together, they'd be stronger than if they were constantly at each other's throats.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 am

The werewolf in the group was quite unpleasant to be around Zenkichi had decided, his tone of voice and body language clearly indicated he did not like vampires and he did not try to hide it. Even if you disliked someone or even hated though hate was such a strong word to use, you could at least show the proper respect or even common courtesy to them. This one was quite improper while Zenkichi had shown respect and even bowed to him while introducing himself the werewolf ignored him. If that wasn't enough he had the audacity to not only ignore him but he chose to also insult vampires with words, by speaking of the bill that could possibly send vampires and humans back into war. Zenkichi was quite bothered by the werewolf who seemed to think that because he was the alpha somewhere that it was required of others to fear him. As the alpha told one of the humans who had joined them that he would rather see them all dead then be friends with them this lit a fire within Zenkichi. He could be civil and yet at the same time he could downplay the werewolf's pride and seemingly endless dislike for vampires."You know you may wish to see us dead but technically speaking we already are Mister werewolf, so your wish has been granted already" he said in a joking tone. "As such seeing as you have seen us dead you can now be our friend correct?" he asked in the same joking tone as he stared calmly at the alpha with his crimson eyes. The werewolf would find that Zenkichi cared not for the race of the person but rather he judged by their actions. And so far he judged the werewolf to be immature and rather unpleasant but these were merely first impressions perhaps the alpha could come to better understand them before he judged them all. But of course Zenkichi did not hold his breath on this not that it would make a difference seeing as he could hold it forever now so maybe holding his breath was the best idea he thought jokingly to himself. It was about this time that the master vampire who called himself Valintine began to speak up he introduced himself and stated he was sorry for not meeting him in person.

Zenkichi merely waved his hand lightly through the air "I did not expect a reception of any kind Valintine so it is perfectly fine, those with cities must be in control of them I understand that". Valintine had even bowed his head in respect though they were of equal rank something that the alpha needed to understand. But it seemed that even though they were close to the same age Valintine was more susceptible to getting angry with the alpha. He went into a small speech about the fact that the alpha whose name he learned was William might be able to stop them from rolling him. But he could not do it forever which was indeed true vampires could go on forever it was their most powerful ability you could say. He could have said it in a more elegant way though Zenkichi thought, vampires should show they are more civilized then the humans who condemn them. If they acted like humans then they truly were no better then them, after all as a whole no race is better then another. Though you could at least show that being of a certain race does not mean you are subject to act like the res of them vampires were individuals as well. He sighed lightly as the feeling within the air became denser with time everyone was acting so hostile towards one another, really it was towards William but he wished the air to be free of this tension. His attention was now grabbed as a young human came to speak to Valintine saying someone named marble had sent him here. Marble he thought what an odd name to have and it made him wonder if they were speaking of the marble rock or the marble sphere even if it didn't matter.

Again his attention was stolen from his own thoughts as the other were being came back to sit with Valintine. He grimaced as the were being who seemed to be Valintine's partner began to speak in such a vulgar way to insult William. Zenkichi disliked confrontation unless it was necessary and right now confronting William was not necessary, the verbal battle would have no victor it would merely taint the air around them. He didn't look at anyone as he began to speak now, he just looked at his glass of red wine as he held it perfectly still. "Vulgarity is just a longer word for vulgar which is the majority of this conversation while being pointless". He pointed to William without looking at him "you claim to hate us and yet here you sit speaking to us in a club you know to host vampires". "Your actions contradict your words in a sense your a hypocrite, so try to refrain from acting so high and mighty maybe those you claim to hate are actually worth knowing". He was not angry and his voice that was so soft and melodic earlier was now a monotone sound that seemed to be reading out of a book. He now pointed towards Valintine without looking at him as he had done with William. "You are of great age you should your words more carefully, often a confrontation such as this can be settled with more elegant words". "If you act like a human and decide to confront someone every time you only give them more reason to dislike you". "Case and point being William here by insulting him and more you only cause him to further retaliate" again he spoke without a hint of emotion. "A human saying I believe is an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, spoken by Ghandi I think they called him and it is quite accurate".

The were being beside Valintine whose name he had still not learned was the worst of them, his crude and direct speech left no room for peace it was merely angry. This one he looked at ever so calmly his eyes seemingly endless with their crimson shade "there was no need to exacerbate everything the way you did". "You let the alcohol get to you and that my friend is not a good thing in the least, you have abilities most do not and yet you allow a drink to get the better of you in stressed times?". He asked like it was a question anyone should answer easily, "if you do that you only invite disaster upon yourself". He took a long sip of his red wine though he could not taste it he could at least imagine the taste from long ago. Letting out a lengthy sigh he spoke again "vampires are immortal beings so it would behoove us to make friends rather then enemies". He left his last line hanging in between everyone he was sure someone was going to be upset about his statements but he cared little as he could take criticism.
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Master of the City
Valintine

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Valintine looked at Jasper as he returned. He sighed a bit and chuckled. The feline an alcohol didn't exactly have a long lasting date...They met, Jasper got wasted, end of date. But he wasn't too bad right now. The vampire draped an arm around his lover and shifted his crystal blue eye to Zenkichi. "Please do not seek to entertain the idea that I, or we, may be in any way shape or form better than a human. That is how people get killed. We're dead not gods. We are humans in a different shell, a different form. That is all we are and all we can ever be. I have tolerated William for years. The last thing I need is to be insulted in my own club...

"Besides, if William truly wanted to go to war with me he would have. We're no more enemies than we are friends. Just two sides of the same coin. If he wants to go to war, bill or no bill, he will. I'm not incapable of seeing that. And elegance is useful only in situations that actually matter, in my world. Politics, meeting new people for the sake of gaining something, sex...William is on that list only every now and then..."
He shrugged casually. "Besides, vampires are not effected by alcohol...I haven't felt a buzz in...Oh too far back for me to really wish to recall. And this isn't an alcoholic drink." He smiled and shook around his glass a bit.

The boy told Valintine nothing he didn't know. Of course insulting only led to more insults. But that was far from Valintine's concern. He rubbed Jasper's lower back and used his Ardeur Touch to spread a light warmth through said area. Not a heavy one that would without a doubt lead to sexual interactions, just enough so that the tongue of a drunk wouldn't do any harm. He smiled at Jasper knowing what he would feel, and then looked back to William.

He was about to address William to hurry and speak before he really lost it, waiting was not one of Valintine's strong suits, he was approached by a human. Valintine looked him over for a moment, ignoring his greeting. The vampire pursed his lips and smiled a bit. "I see...so you're this Danny that she keeps raving about...Pleasure to meet you." He bowed his head and chuckled handing him some papers. "Fill these out and you may play this weekend if you desire. Just forms requesting band name, members, instruments, availability, boring stuff like that...You get twenty-five percent of whatever profit the bar on the first floor makes that night, Marble gets another quarter, and I get half. I wanted you to get less, but...Marble wouldn't have it. You know how stubborn and... persuasive she can be...Besides, I owed her a favor. So oui, you may play here this weekend if you can fill these out and have them back to me by...let's say Friday." He smiled sweetly and chuckled. "And don't look so nervous, dear. I only bite for pleasure, not for desire. And you cannot force pleasure..."

His eye looked back to Nathan who was still standing. Such a stubborn human. Why did he get involved with him? Oh right, he saved his life. Such a foolish choice, and he was regretting it now. "Well then relax somehow. You're too tense, Nathanial..." He waved a hand at the druggie. "Have a drink. There are people who can cater to your...desires on the first floor. Seek out Zethina. She'll have what you need." He smiled to him warmly, showing he wasn't mad or anything at all, merely being the good host.
Back to top Go down
William Siegfried
Alpha Lycan
William Siegfried

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

William sat there in his spot looking rather bored as he watched everyone start to show some rather rude parts of themselves towards him. William could have laughed at this. The Vampire's were indeed still human in the aspect they still had anger issues. William was going to enjoy hearing what they had to say to him. More so at the fact how they all looked about ready to rip him apart. They couldn't hide behind their fake smiles, or face emotions. William knew how to read someone no matter the age or how long one's practiced you can't hide your feelings nor the truth. It was a hard task for anyone to do an now these Vampire's were hidding behind a mask of lies. So was William, yet it seemed no one could tell. So test one had failed, but test two had been passed. Test three had also passed, along with test four. Last test was to see if one would go on about what he had said earlier about him wanting them to be dead. William had known what he had said and had ment it. He knew they were already dead, and if he had ment he wanted them truly gone he would have said back in their tombs with a stake driven through their hearts. However he didn't, he had no care to kill the Vampire nor a want with the coming bill being so highly talked about. So William shoved all his thoughts to the back of his head and sighed some as he let everyone have a fun little insult speech to him. He couldn't have cared less for their words or insults. They ment nothing as did his. His had no follow through of emotion behind it which ment he didn't mean it or was lieing. Yet everyone else here had that emotion. He was liking this.

Then after a few more intro's the Japanese Vampire finally spoke, and started speaking about vulgar words and insults and the like. William didn't pay attention but when he pointed at him, William rolled his eyes and head desked. He listened to what the vampire had to say and he wasn't pleased. He didn't like people who thought themselves high and mighty, and above everyone else with their words. He also didn't much like those who didn't much know about their own race. Vampire's were unable to get drunk or feel the effects of such a thing. They were already dead so how could it be that one who is dead can get drunk from something that can cause death? William listened to Vali's speech about abilities and speech. He was liking the emotion behind it. William just kept a bored look on his face as he listened to his come back. William sighed as Vali went about how he was not going to be able to save all his people, and how he couldn't resist the rolling forever. Yet it wasn't hard to do so, seeing how rolling required the person to actually look into the eyes of the Vampire. It wasn't hard to just remove your eyes. Hell William wouldn't need his he had his hearing which at most time's counted as such. However William just nodded his head in agreement as not to go further, and yawned. "Rather boring and pointless speech Vali... next time add some more emotion into it and you'll have my full attention." William replied to Vali's words before hearing Jaspers words of insult at him. William just rolled his eyes and sighed. "I don't remember hearing or reading as such from the hunters?" William replied to Jasper in a bored tone before looking at the table.

William then listened to the other vampire's words on how his wish had already been granted about them being dead. William couldn't stand it anymore he had to laugh, but he held it in and let him finish his sentence. He just played the bored uninterested werewolf, who acted and looked immature. William was rather liking the way they were speaking to him. It was something he hadn't quite gotten used to as of yet, but he mearly shrugged his shoulders, and sighed. William was going to hold off on the reply to his wanting to be friends thing until he got a better understanding of what this Vampire thought or how he acted. As he sat back and began to relax he noticed the human come up and William just looked at him, and sighed shaking his head, and turning to the side to look at the female bartender who was still a bit unhappy at the fact William had reminded her she couldn't get with him because of the man she was with on level one. William felt bad for what he had did but he would have to keep that hidden and play the bad guy here still. Although time was starting to run out now before he had to get going.

William shrugged mentaly, and was about to reply to what the Japanese Vampire was saying but before he could Vali was already speaking his mind about the others words. William smirked and lowered his head as he turned to face the dance floor. William then sat there and listened to everything that he was saying before he stopped and asked William to tell him the real reason why he was here. So William smiled, and shook his head as he pulled out a folder from his hoddy, and slid it across the table to Vali. "I was here for an alliance, and to warn you of an impending Vampire hunter raid on your club. They don't have permission either, so this is an illegal op their conducting. I'd be careful. Not even you master Vampire's can hold out against a task force of hunters when unaware, and unready. So I came here to warn you and your people." William told Vali in a serious tone. He was finally done with his little act and was going to act how he should. William then turned to face the Japanese Vampire as he stood up. "I don't like you. Its as if you think your better then everyone... Sorry about how I acted earlier but it was a test and it seemed you failed at the end. Pay attention to my words. You should have already have known that I know your already dead. If I had ment what I said I would have wished for a stake through your hearts yet I didn't. Vali, sorry once again, and I know your getting tired of my acts, but still it must be done. Also as for my like and dislike, its true I don't like your kind, yet I do have a Vampire master, and lover. However she is away at the moment." William said as he looked at his watch then up at the dance floor. He then turned to face both Zen, and Vali, and smiled. "By the way he doesn't control all of the city Zen. Anyways it was a pleasure gentelmen, and lady but I must take my leave. I have an airport to buy, and things to do." William said as he began walking away sliding his left hand into his pants pocket and waving with his right, before sliding it too into his right side pocket. With that William soon left, and was out of the building. The only thing he left was his number for the Master Vampires on the table if they wanted to get in touch.

Exit----> ???
Back to top Go down
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm

(sorry for the late post, finals, yet I have today to do something so that's good....)

Danny looked at the papers in Valintine's hand, he gently grabed them trying hard not to make contact with his hand, his mother who normally visited, though not as much as before when he was a child kepted telling him the rules with his kind and their kind, Danny silently went over it with in his head, 5. Keep an eye on your back, 4. Always have a buddy that can protect himself and you, 3. Do not make eye contact, 2. Never make physical contact, and 1. Never attract their attention.

Danny took the papers and looked over them, he stared at Valintine and nodded, "yes...of course...I'll go over it with my band, we might be free this friday...well we'll are always free on friday...Marble doesn't want us to play on that day...too dangerous she says...but if we can...I think it would be a good idea...do you need anything to contact me about the date? Or do you want me and my band to come this friday with the paperwork and be ready to play? And the payments fine... we usually go with a range of 15%...we're not really thinking of it to be our job...we just want to attract some kind of attention."

Danny looked at the paperwork as his sunglasses came down and slid to his nose, he nodded and looked at Valintine about the validation on the contact information or anything, "if you wish I can just give you my cell number...just no calling after midnight...my bird gets crazy when she hears my phone ringing...." he asked plainly, his voice was automatic as he done this millions of times, always going quicker than need be, but hopefully this man had caught his ever word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: Locations :: New York :: Club Hel-
Jump to: