Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Rosethorn

Danny Rosethorn

A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) Empty
PostSubject: A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights)   A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm

The club was a crazy and loud as always as the band played on the stage, Danny was lounging in back watching them, he listened to the music in his CD player, the headphones blocking off any sound, it almost looked like he was asleep due to his sunglasses, but he only stared up at the ceiling.

We've always used this place...but we should try out talent somewhere else...though for some reason we bring even bigger paychecks to this bar...is it because of the girls....and men...or is it because of the band...ah hell who the fuck cares.... he said still looking at the ceiling.

As though something just happened to be there, he was knocked off of the couch he was lying on, "ow!" he yelped landing hard on the floor, his head hitting the floor first, he could already feel the bump, he looked up to see the owner, "what'd you do that for Marble?!" he grumbled, there were tears already forming in hsi eyes. Marble sqauted down, "come one! Have fun, go and get a drink...stop being so cooked up in here!" she said grabbing him and linking his arm tightly around hers, "eh? W...Wait a minute!!!!"

Danny stared at Marble, when she brought him to the bar, he had his hand in his chin, "alright...what is this about Marble?" he said, she never pulled him from back there, it had to be something important for her to tell him. She smiled at him, "I know what you want to do Danny, you want to expand Angel's Kiss. Why don't you try Club Hel...it's only a few blocks away from here...you can take the motorcycle your cousin gave you to get there quicker...or are you still afraid of it?" Danny pouted, "I'm not afraid of the motorcycle...I never even heard of Club Hel...wait a minute! Damn it Marble is it one of those vampire clubs...you know the band doesn't like playing in those kind of places...."he moaned.

Marble growled, "lt's safe...the owner Valintine is a good man...he'll make sure the band isn't touched, why don't you swing on by....alright?"

Danny couldn't refuse her this time, "fine...I'll go...but I'm not so sure about this...just...just don't tell the band...." he said before getting up and walking to the back door to get the motorcycle.

-------------> Club Hel
Back to top Go down
http://residentevilrpg.forumotions.net/forum

A place of memories (Open to anyone, no fights)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: Locations :: New York :: Angel's Peak-
Jump to: