Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

A walk through the park (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

A walk through the park (private) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the park (private)   A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 pm

The night sky it looked down upon the world with a glance of darkness that could only be quelled by the bright stars that were lit within it they made it seem less dark. It was a shame that in this city one could not see the beauty of the stars that made the night sky so wonderful, he wondered if maybe the stars were the only thing beautiful in the night sky. It was an interesting thought as without the stars the night sky would appear as a black sheet, though the moon could help he had to admit to himself that the night sky would be rather dull to look at without the stars. The park was deathly silent as it was late into the night most of the people within the city would sleep now as he stood in the park looking at the sky in a dazed yet thoughtful manner. The tree's that hung around were small in comparison to those in the forest, yet they quelled the anxiety he felt being around so many people. He had long since just been a wanderer looking for something he could not find for he did not truly understand what he was looking for. As a slight breeze rolled through the forest he could hear the lush grass and leaves of the tree's rustle in what seemed to be delight as the cool wind moved everything. The figure that stood here and now was Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, a master vampire who had no city or place under his control he had no followers or servants. He was the ghost of the vampires one little was known about he was a nomad or traveler whichever you prefer to use.

Even as a vampire he was not something godly or amazingly handsome he was just noticeable, at least that is what he thought of himself. His semi long brown hair mostly hung down the sides of his head though a few tufts spike outwards in an almost messy manner. His skin was pale but not overly so like one would see in a B rated movie on television, it was merely like he hardly got into the sun which was believable if they knew what he was then they would understand the little joke. Not a mark marred his face it would seem he had flawless skin, his eyes were his most appealing quality they were a dark red like the color of blood they were crimson and they made people want to look at them. His clothes now are more modern usually he dresses like the middle class worker of this time, a white cotton T shirt adorns his upper body along with a black sweater jacket. His pants often consist of black jeans but without the tear and wear that the young human folk seem to like so much, his shoes vary on the situation but tonight he wears black boots with metal toes. Around his neck he wears three different necklaces one is a simple black string necklace with a gold cross instead of silver, the second is another black string necklace with a granite yin and yang symbol carved into it. The last necklace is made up of leather strings crossed over each other with metal carved into the shape of a dragon all around it making it seem as if a silver dragon is curled around his neck. Upon his right hand Zenkichi wears three rings one on the pointer finger, middle and his thumb. The thumb ring is of silver color but not actual silver and is shaped like an oval to fit on his thumb, the top has been encrusted with red marble and green marble. The second ring is of gothic make it is in the shape of angel wings but grey and darkened that run along the length of his middle finger. The last ring upon his middle finger is plain compared to the others, it is silver in color and riddled with cross shaped holes all along it. Zenkichi is not an imposing figure at all one would look at him and think that he is an average person not one to show up on the radar. His body through clothes looks lean but not weak he gives off an animalistic vitality, that most can sense as they look at him.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park (private)   A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Talia was sitting down on a bench, in the middle of Prospect Park. It had been a long night for her... and she was scared more than she was sure a human being could endure.... that was the joke though huh? She wasn't human... not any more. She had gone a day without feeding, refusing to accept the fact that she was... what she had become. Leaning back in her bench she stared into the starlit sky and ran her tongue over the point of one of her canines. She never even knew vampires existed... and here she was. Allergic to sunlight, and bleeding people dry for food. She rested under a bright street lamp enjoying the sensation it gave her, almost like the warmth the sun would give. A backpack next to her, it had a bag of chips, some gauze and her fathers gun. An old Army M1911. She thought it would help her out in this cold world.. except it wasn't filled with Silver Bullets. Leaning back in her seat she checked her watch. 7:49:31 PM.... the night was still young, but she was afraid that if she left she'd attack someone who didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park (private)   A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 pm

He could sense it now as he began to slowly walk through the forest, he could feel the fear running through what seemed to be a young vampire. How odd he thought to himself for a young vampire to be scared, what might a young vampire be scared of except their master he wondered. He walked straight towards the source of the fear he had no real reason to do so but it meant he had something else to do instead of merely staring at the night sky. After a few moments of the slow walking he found the source it seemed to be a young female who was scared. He walked towards her directly now so she could easily see him and not consider him a threat, though he knew at this point any attack she tried would be futile as he was much stronger and older. He also held his hands open to her to show her he had no intention of trying to harm her, he found violence to be quite useless in solving things these days. As he came to a stop but a few feet from the young female vampire he noticed things about her, she seemed to like the light from the street lamps. And he noted that she quite attractive a thing almost any heterosexual male would notice about her right away. "What causes such fright to emanate from you young one?" he asked in a gentle silky smooth voice that seemed to caress her ears.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park (private)   A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 am

Talia looked upwards at the man who had approached her. She instantly looked down, for fear of any unwanted sensations. This is just one of those nights... when you wake up and feel as if everything you've ever known.... was false. She was shivering, not from the cold... almost from some serene realisation. She looked up into the man's eyes with her own sheepish and pleading ones. As she went to look away a jogger ran by in a striped blue jogging suit. She stared at his neck as he ran and she could feel a lust growing in her gut. Her body almost willed itself out of the chair but she had to hold herself down. I'm losing my mind... when I'm not sure it was ever mine to hold onto? Looking up at the man before her, she bared her fangs while covering her mouth. I.... need help. Tears started flowing down her eyes, as she struggled with her own morality. Cannabalism after all... being frowned upon by society.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

Zenkichi Hitoyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park (private)   A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 am

He nodded slowly as he listened to her words she was a young vampire it was a tough thing to deal with of course, he remembered his times as a newborn. He felt the intense desire to drain the blood of anything that moved it had consumed every thought he had and for a while he felt like he was a monster. It had driven him to depression as he realized he may have cheated death but truly he was dead, he had come to accept this over time but the young one needed help to do so everyone did. When she began to cry he knelt down so he was face to face with her now and reached up, gently he caressed her face as he used his thumbs to wipe her tears away. "It is okay I understand the feelings running through your mind, you feel isolated and alone due to the fact that you have no one to truly tell you what is happening to you" he said softly. "The insatiable feeling of wanting to devour the blood of the living is something that will stay forever, with time you can learn to understand and even control the urge to do so". He made sure to speak slowly and calmly not to patronize her but to show her that nothing was wrong she was perfectly normal for a young vampire. "You say you need help this is true but it is true for everyone Miss, I am a vampire of great age yet I was not always so I used to be a fledgling like yourself it was only because of my sensei I was able to survive". He brought his hand out to hang in the air right in front of her and gave her a fanged smile "if you will allow me I will teach you to be a vampire" he spoke in a warm soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park (private)   A walk through the park (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: Locations :: New York :: New York City-
Jump to: