Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

DRAGONBALLuniverse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
therevol

DRAGONBALLuniverse Empty
PostSubject: DRAGONBALLuniverse   DRAGONBALLuniverse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 pm

[blockquote]
the worlds have changed, and not for the better.

It has been a millennia since the original events told in the hit manga and anime series, DragonBall. All of the original heroes have passed away, and now it's up to their descendants to protect the universe once more.

• On his death-bed, the legendary prince of saiyans Vegeta gathered the seven fabled Dragonballs, and using his day he resurrects the powerful saiyan race with their home planet (also known as Vegeta). He spent his last day finally a king, before passing on peacefully. A thousand years later, the planet has fallen into turmoil, just like before the planet was destroyed; except, this time it's between saiyans. The elite-class saiyans are favoured by the current royalty; they abuse their power to give elites more benefits. A large minority of low and normal class saiyans finally revolted against this government, initiating a war. The rebellion live in the forests surrounding the huge city, biding their time and striking at tactical locations across the megacity...

• On Namek, things aren't looking much better. After his rival finally died of old age, the powerful and wise Namekian known as Piccolo returned to his race, where he was made the new Guru after the previous ones' death. This did not go down well with Namekians of the 'healer' build; in the past it had always been wise, peaceful Nameks who were their leaders. After several years of Piccolo's leadership they broke away, splitting the Great Village in half, leading to two rival factions of the Warriors and the Healers (although, even after more than five hundred years it somehow has still not turned to combat.. this could change with a well-planted seed).

• On the planet Ica, shortly after the announcement of the deaths of both King and Frieza Kold, the world broke out into a huge-scale war as Icers of all families turned anarchic, each attempting to take the newly-empty thrones. Nearly one thousand years later, a new family managed to put themselves above the rest, easily subduing the turmoil. This family took the mantle of the World Trade Organization, resurrecting the title. Quickly following in the footsteps of it's spiritual father, the New WTO seized control of Arconian, using the diverse sentients as it's primary footsoldiers (some even raising higher in the ranks of the organization than most Icers). Rapidly growing in power and wealth, they have their eyes on the rest of the galaxy...

• And finally, our heroes on Earth. The descendants of the original warriors are still strong in the ways of fighting; however, the urgency of which they train has declined over the generations, as no threats have surfaced. Now they must pick up the slack again, as a tonne of new foes appear all at once!

what will you do in the face of evil?

DRAGONBALLuniverse Gokubanner2
DRAGONBALLuniverse
[/blockquote]
Back to top Go down

DRAGONBALLuniverse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: OOC Area :: Advertisement and Affiliation :: Link Back-
Jump to: