Anita Blake Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Blake Online

An Original Anita Blake RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Latest topics
» Just wanna introduce myself!
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:24 am by omarj

» мужская прическа теннис фото
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» New Raftel
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Flames Revival
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am by Danny Rosethorn

» Sinful Ties-Anita Blake rp
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm by Guest

» Cerulean Sins
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 am by Guest

» Obsidian Butterfly
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:48 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am by Guest

» Rurik D. Fang (Finished)
Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am by Rurik

Naruto Ninja Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nameless

Naruto Ninja Legend Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Naruto Ninja Legend Banner1-2

A new site has just opened and because of this it is low on members. Allow me to make a description of our forum.

We are a naruto-related forum that has incorporated some themes from the naruto manga such as ninja villages and ninja clans however, has many differences. For example, we follow a different story plot where Naruto or any of those ninjas has ever existed, basically an alternate reality of the naruto universe. We are new, and we welcome role players of all kind into our humble forum whether they are advanced veterans, newbies or whatever. Along the lines we plan to have multiple side story plots to increase our members interest and allow members to RP against extremely tough opponents.

The site has a rich and interesting story plot with members and staff who are dedicated to role playing and doing their best in all subjects. We wish to have as much members as possible to enhance everyone's role playing experience and thus, we are branching out to other sites. I hope you at least check out the forum and give it a try as it has a lot to offer, to fulfill your role playing needs.

Our advertising section is guest friendly on our forums so feel free to post your advertisements on our forum. I truly welcome everyone to join this forum as I believe it will be a fun experience for all. Note, you are welcome to join if you just want to chat on our forum ChatBox first to read the rules and talk to others.

Site Address:

Affiliation Logo:
Naruto Ninja Legend Yondaimesign-1-1

Back to top Go down

Naruto Ninja Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anita Blake Online :: OOC Area :: Advertisement and Affiliation :: Link Back-
Jump to: